Rhinoplasty is one of the most applied surgical procedures in the world. Because the nose is in the middle of the face and makes an effective contribution to the beauty of the face, its internal and external deformities are aesthetically problematic and also cause health problems are corrected.
✓ Free 2nd medical opinion
✓ Consultation of the plastic surgeon
✓ Consultation with anesthesiologist
✓ Hotel (4 nights)
✓ Pre-surgery examination complex
✓ Standard Plus Room hospital stay (1 day)
✓ Airport-hotel-airport transfer
✓ 24/7 concierge service
✓ Translation services
*Price for I category of complexity
** II category of complexity +35%
What is a rhinoplasty?
• Rhinoplasty is the name given to aesthetic surgeries implemented to reshape the nose. During these operations, the nose may be enlarged or shrunk; the angle of the nose with the upper lip can be modified; the position of the tip of the nose can be changed or any imperfections as a result of any impacts on the nose or innate aesthetic appearance can be corrected.
Will rhinoplasty affect nasal allergies?
• The impact of rhinoplasty surgery on allergies is minimal although it may help to breathe when passages are opened. It’s best to get treated for allergies and make necessary lifestyle modifications before surgery.
What is a septoplasty?
• Septoplasty modifies the midline cartilage that separates the two nasal airways. The septum frequently deviates in patients who experience impeded airflow. A septoplasty will usually improve nasal breathing and may help with appearance as well.
How long is the recovery from rhinoplasty surgery?
• Patients normally have the splint removed in 4 or 5 days. Most feel they look better already; improvement continues over the course of the next year as swelling completely resolves.
Does rhinoplasty hurt?
• Some patients experience a mild headache, and some report temporary numbness. Most people find they do not need much prescription pain medication during recovery.
How long does the rhinoplasty operation take?
• Nose surgery takes 2 to 3 hours depending on the complexity of the case.
What is the category of complexity?
• The complexity depends on many facts: primary or revision rhinoplasty, type of access - open or closed; the type and level of complexity of the defect that is eliminated, which affects the duration of the operation.
Common treatment stages before plastic surgery:
• selection and acquaintance with your plastic surgeon, discussion of the main point and desired surgery result;
• providing the individually adapted treatment plan, taking into account the patient’s state of health, endured operations and diseases, possible drug allergy, possible harmful habits;
• individual laboratory study for better understanding of surgery possibility; in each specific case, the doctor may recommend additional examinations
• Rehabilitation after plastic surgery usually includes a set of measurements to reduce edema, eliminate hemorrhages, increase muscle tone and improve skin quality. Besides, they should be aimed at restoring the skin in the operation area.
How do you operate during COVID-19?
• During COVID-19 we’re working on the same schedule following strict sanitation rules. While arranging your visit, our coordinator will provide you with up-to-date information on the current rules.
• Please kindly note that it is possible to take the PCR test on arrival at the airport. ADONIS point of biomaterial sampling is located on the 2ndfloor of Terminal D of Boryspil Airport (domestic flights departure area). You can find this item by the information signs set in Terminal D.
• Obligatory international insurance from COVID-19 - in Ukrainianinsurance company. It can be short-term insurance (for example 1-3months insurance or even several weeks), just to be active during the visit to Ukraine for the procedures. They check it in the airport. Thepatients can buy it online here https://visitukraine.today/